Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
This recipe is a delicious take on an old favorite! Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are the perfect combination of sweet and salty.
-2 sweet potatoes
-1can of corn
-1can of chickpeas
-sprinkle of parmesan cheese
1.Preheat oven to 350
2.Bake sweet potatoes 45 mins-1 hour or until soft
3.While the sweet potatoes are baking, rinse and dry the chickpeas. Season them with your favorite seasonings. I use garlic and onion powder and salt and pepper.
4.Bake the chickpeas until crunchy about 20 mins
5. Cook onion until almost soft.
6. Add diced zucchini and corn.
7. Once the sweet potatoes are soft scoop out the insides and set aside in a bowl.
8. Add all the ingredients you’ve cooked and combine with the sweet potatoes.
9. Stuff the sweet potato mixture back into the sweet potato shells.
10. Top with parmesan cheese and salsa and enjoy!
Tip! Microwave the sweet potatoes for 10 mins to speed up the bake time.