Meatless Vegetarian Chili
Wanting to take a break from meat but still want really good flavorful chili?
This is the recipe for you.
-canned black beans
-canned kidney beans
-half an onion(diced)
-whole green bell pepper(diced)
-can mild green chilies
-large can of tomatoes
-can of corn
-4 cups vegetable broth
-6 table spoons chili powder
-3 table spoons onion powder
-3 table spoons garlic powder
-1 table spoon red pepper flakes
- Dice onions and bell peppers and cook in half the vegetable broth until soft.
- Add the can of tomatoes and breakup the large pieces and simmer for about 20 mins.
- Add the seasonings
- Rinse both cans of beans and corn and add to the pot.
- Add the rest of the vegetable broth.
- Cook for another 15 mins.