Eggs and Tortillas
A fun breakfast that has both flavor and crunch! You’ll love this recipe!
-4 Corn tortillas cut up in strips
-half an onion
-half a green bell pepper
- Cut up onions and bell peppers, add olive oil, sauté and set aside.
- Fry tortilla strips until crunchy
- Add the veggies back to the pan.
- Scramble eggs in a bowl then add it to the pan.
Tip: I like to add salsa to the eggs so it gives them a little more flavor.
- Scramble the eggs until done.
- Plate food and add queso fresco and salsa.